狠狠躁夜夜躁人人爽超碰97香蕉|色婷婷日日躁夜夜躁|亚洲一区欧美一区在线播|久久久久久性高|伊人久久大香线蕉亚洲

歡迎來到同城快修-附近家電維修、家電清洗、家電安裝服務平臺

24小時家電維修熱線:

400—1558638

當前位置:主頁 > 中央空調 > 維修資訊 >

無間道風云(2006)

發布日期:2023-04-01 18:07:03 瀏覽:
無間道風云(2006)

這部電影是美國翻拍我們的香港經典電影《無間道 》,今天是哥哥離開我們的20年,很喜歡無間道這個電影,非常好看,雖然哥哥沒有在無間道中飾演角色,但是這部劇真的的很多角色都是哥哥提攜的、與哥哥一起飾演過別的電影的大咖,所以總有種錯覺,他出現在這個電影里,我們一起練練口語,愿大家周末愉快,愿哥哥在天堂里沒有病痛,只有快樂~

我不想成為環境的產物

I don't wanna be a product of my environment.

相反 我希望環境為我所左右

I want my environment to be a product of me.

很多年前 我們擁有一座教堂

Years ago, we had the Church.

那僅是表示我們彼此團結的一種方式

That was only a way of saying we had each other.

但是現在 我不清楚 它很可笑

But now, I don't know. It's a funny thing.

它向你心中灌輸仇恨

It put hate in your heart.

哥倫布騎士是真正的意大利強硬派

The Knights of Columbus were real head-breakers.True guineas.

他們在城市中開辟了自己的地盤

They took over their piece of the city.

20年前 愛爾蘭人連工作都找不到

Twenty years after an Irishman couldn't get a fucking job...

現在我們終于迎來了安穩的生活

...we had the presidency. May he rest in peace.

這就是那些黑鬼們沒有意識到的

That's what the niggers don't realize.

如果說我對那些黑鬼有什么成見的話 那就是這個了

If I got one thing against the black chappies, it's this:

沒人會施舍給你

No one gives it to you.

你得自己爭取

You have to take it.

文 別再讓我親自上門來要錢了

Vin, don't make me have to come down here again for this.

不會再有下次的 C先生

Wort happen again, Mr. C.

卡門已經出落成小美人了

Carmers developing into a fine young lady.

你應該驕傲

You should be proud.

開始來例假了沒 卡門

You get your period yet, Carmen?

你是強尼·蘇利文的兒子

You Johnny Sullivars kid?

你和你奶奶一起住 對

You live with your grandmother? - Yeah.

文 給他拿些面包和牛奶

Vin, get him a couple loaves of bread, couple half-gallons of milk.

你喜歡臘腸和奶酪嗎 再來點冷盤

Do you like bologna and cheese? Give him some cold cuts.

還有蛋黃醬 喜歡看漫畫書嗎

Throw some mayo in. You like comic books?

你學習好嗎

You do good in school?

還行 不錯 我以前也是

Yeah. - That's good. I did too.

他們說這點和我本人自相矛盾

They call that a paradox.

不用找了 給你自己買點化妝品吧

Just keep it. Buy yourself some makeup.

要是想賺零花錢的話 就到L街來找我

You ever wanna earn a little extra money, you come by L Street.

你知道在我在L街的哪里

You know where I am on L Street?

很好

Good.

乖孩子 謝謝

Good boy. - Thanks.

主啊 您忠實的仆人

To you, O Lord, we commend the soul of Alphonsus, your servant.

在這個世界已經不復存在

In the sight of this world, he is now dead.

請饒恕他因人性弱點而犯下的罪過

Forgive whatever sins he committed through human weakness.

阿門 教會要你聽話

Amen. - The Church wants you in your place.

說站就站 說跪就跪

Kneel, stand, kneel, stand.

如果你想干這種事 我不知道還為你做什么

If you go for that sort of thing, I don't know what to do for you.

路都是自己走出來的

A man makes his own way.

沒人會施舍給你

No one gives it to you.

你得自己爭取

You have to take it.

這是詹姆士·喬伊斯(著名作家)說的 聰明 科林

James Joyce. - Smart, Colin.

如果普羅維登斯的意大利佬

Guineas from the North End, down Providence...

跑到這來對我指手畫腳

...tried to tell me what to do.

那他們就有麻煩了

And something maybe happened to them.

也許 就像那樣

Maybe like that:

天 她倒下的姿勢可真可笑

Jeez. She fell funny.

弗蘭克 你應該去看看心理醫生了

Francis, you really should see somebody.

一旦你樹立了目標 你就能實現

When you decide to be something, you can be it.

這個教會沒有教你的

That's what they don't tell you in the Church.

我像你這么大的時候 他們說 我們可能成為警察或者罪犯

When I was your age, they would say we could become cops or criminals.

今天 我要對你這么說

Today what I'm saying to you is this:

當你面對著一把上了膛的槍時

When you're facing a loaded gun...

這兩者又有什么區別呢

...what's the difference?

乖孩子

That's my boy.

彈道學是研究發射體

Terminal ballistics is the study of a projectile...

以及擊中目標后對其所造成破壞的學科

...as it hits a target and the destruction that it causes.

以你們的佩槍為例 9毫米空尖彈

Take, for instance, what you carry, 9 mm hollow-point.

當空尖彈擊中頭骨時 它會爆炸

When the hollow-point hits the skull, what happens is it mushrooms.

爆炸時彈片剝落 你可能會遇到6個 8個或10個

When it mushrooms it peels back. So you may have six, eight...

像刀片一樣的子彈殘粒

...ten little particles of the bullet that are like razor blades...

是的 長官

Sir, yes, sir!

撕裂他們的內臟 肝 肺 心臟

Tearing their internal organs, their liver, their lungs, their heart...

內部組織 血液 大腦 這就叫氣體反沖

...bringing tissue, bone, blood, brain matter, and that's called a blowback.

去你媽的一幫娘們

Fuck you. Fucking queers.

消防員第一次面對大火或女人時很遜

Firemen getting pussy for the first time in the history of fire or pussy.

嗨 快回去救困在樹上的貓吧 你們這些混蛋同性戀

Hey, go save a kitten in a tree, you fucking homos.

鉛筆準備好

Pencils.

開始

Begin.

你在看什么

What are you looking at?

別想了

Forget it.

老爸是看大門的 兒子就只有當警察的命

Your father was a janitor, his sors only a cop.

那幫他媽的消防員都是同性戀

Those fucking firefighters are a bunch of homos.

確實

They are.

她對我說 你從來沒完成過任何事 等你完成了警校的課程

So she tells me, "You never finish anything. You finish the police course...

我就再和你好 寶貝 等畢業了 她就又給我爽了

...you get taken care of again, baby." So after graduation, I get a blowjob again.

不錯啊了 你媽一定是個了不起的女人

That's great. Your mother must be a wonderful woman.

去你的

Fuck yourself.

這么說吧 你是波士頓黑人

Put it this way. You're a black guy in Boston.

不需要我動手就有人來整你了

You don't need any help from me to be completely fucked.

麻薩諸塞州警察擁有悠久的良好聲譽

The Massachusetts State Police has a long tradition of excellence.

今天你們在此畢業

Your graduation today solidifies your acceptance...

即將成為我們國家優秀的警務人員

...into one of the finest law enforcement agencies in our nation.

做為馬薩諸塞州警務主管

As the governor of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, I am confident...

我堅信 你們每一個人 都將出色 榮耀 誠實地效忠國家

...each and every one of you will serve with distinction, honor and integrity.

祝賀大家

Congratulations to all our new troopers.

謝謝 你們可以解散了

Thank you. You are dismissed.

蘇利文 你剛畢業就是便衣 祝賀你

Sullivan, assigned to plainclothes right out of the gate, congratulations.

我們要去喝一杯 一起來嗎 不了 我一會去找你們

We're going for a beer. You wanna come? - No, I'll catch up with you guys.

再也不用上學了

School's out.

弗蘭克 謝謝

Thank you, Frank.

你應得的

You earned it.

不用再念書了

No more pencils, no more books.

All right.

這里不是普通的警隊

This is not the regular police...

是州立警隊 開槍

...this is the state police. - And fire!

你們的訓練會證明有什么不同

Your training will illustrate the difference.

州警察有搜查證 州警察開門

State police, search warrant! State police, open the door!

有什么不同

What's the difference?

上 上 是的 長官

Go, go, go! - Sir, yes, sir!

明白 是的 長官

Is that understood? - Sir, yes, sir!

給我趴下 快趴下

Move it, get the fuck down right now. Get down, right now.

恭喜你通過了警探考核

Congratulations on passing the detective's exam, and welcome...

歡迎加入我們特別調查組 看你的那德行

...to the Special Investigation Unit. - Whoop-de-fucking-do.

我們以后不會一起工作 直接地說

We won't be working together, that is, directly.

你會跟艾勒文隊長 但我希望能看下你們每個人

You'll be working for Captain Ellerby, but I like to see everybody.

只要你努力 就會很快升職的

You're a worker. You rise fast.

就像十二歲的孩子

Like a 12-year-old's dick.

謝謝警官 不客氣

Thank you, sergeant. - My pleasure.

謝謝長官 祝你好運

Thank you, sir. - Good luck.

祝賀你 謝謝 親愛的

Congratulations. - Thanks, hon.

你現在可以進去了

You can go in there now.

請坐

You can sit.

So...

你知道我們是做什么的嗎 我這個部門

Do you know what we do here? My section?

是的 長官 我知道 你根本什么都不知道

Yes, sir, I have an idea... - Let's say you have no idea...

懂嗎 什么都不知道

...and leave it at that, okay?

不知道

No idea. Zip. None.

如果你知道我們是做什么的 那就說明我們做的不好 是不是

If you had an idea what we do, we would not be good at what we do, would we?

那我們就成狗屁了

We would be cunts.

你是不是叫我們狗屁

Are you calling us cunts?

迪克曼警官有他自己的處事風格

Staff Sergeant Dignam has a style of his own.

恐怕我們都得去適應

I'm afraid we all have to get used to it.

你家和南波士頓的黑幫有關系 對吧 通過你父親

So you have family connections down in Southie, right? Through your father?

和我們說說你叔叔杰西吧

Why don't you tell us about your Uncle Jackie?

他是喬治·馬沙的手下

He was a carpet layer for Jordan Marsh.

他只不過是個三流管帳而已 在薩默維爾管個小酒吧

Uncle Jackie was a small-time bookie who tended bar at the Vets in Somerville.

他95年被人干掉了 我們在機場里發現了他的尸體

He got popped by Nicastro in '95. We found his body out by the airport.

沒錯

That's right.

我還記得他的葬禮 不錯

I remember his funeral. - Oh, good.

棺材是蓋著的吧

Closed casket?

沒錯

That's right.

告訴大家在你因為用椅子 痛打一個體育老師

So tell anybody up at Deerfield...

被開除之前你在預科學校的事

Before you got kicked out for whaling on a gym teacher with a chair.

你叔叔就像那樣掛掉的

You had an uncle met his demise like that?

我有個問題

I got a question.

你這人到底多衰

How fucked up are you?

嗨 親愛的

Hi, Darlene.

有什么好消息嗎 參謀警官 用不了多久你就能當上警官了

What you got, staff sergeant? In no time you made sergeant.

特別調查組 很牛吧 太好了

SIU. What a country. - Perfect.

我不介意一個人獨闖

Hey, I don't mind going it alone.

如果你偶爾也獨闖的話 可能有機會出頭

You know, if you went alone once in a while you might get somewhere.

我們是警察這不是出人頭地

We're cops, all right? This isn't somewhere.

我知道你很努力 也許我能幫你一把

All right, lookit, I know you're a worker. Maybe I can do something for you.

你家里有沒有西裝

You got any suits, or do you like...

還是你就喜歡 穿得跟要進攻波蘭一樣

...coming to work dressed like you're gonna invade Poland?

小子 你家族可不簡單啊 你另一個叔叔

You got quite the family tree. That maggot uncle of yours...

湯米·科斯提根也是個傻子 他因為

...Tommy Costigan, is another goof. He gets busted selling guns...

販賣槍支給聯邦警察而被捕 這只是他眾多傻事中的一件

...to federal officers, among many, many, many other departures...

這些和我有什么關系

...from our normative behavior. - And what's this got to do with me?

為什么你要假裝做警察

Why are you pretending to be a cop?

這是個新部門 你們也都是新人

This unit is new, and you are the newest members of it.

你們都是我們精選出來的人才

You have been selected for it on the basis of intelligence and aptitude.

這是精英部門

This is an elite unit.

我們的工作就是粉碎 或者說小規模地折騰一下

Our job is to smash or marginally disrupt...

城里有組織的犯罪團體

...organized crime in this city...

我們與聯邦調查局的緊密合作

...by enanced cooperation with the FBI...

弗蘭克·拉齊奧探員是他們的代表

...represented here today by Agent Frank Lazio.

我們會做到的

And we will do it.

城里有組織的犯罪團體 你們知道我們指的是誰

And by organized crime in this city, you know who we mean.

杰西·科斯提根 這張是他的舊照

That's Jackie Costigan. That's an old picture.

杰西已經死了

Jackie met his demise.

最后的遺照

Last known photograph.

卡斯特羅手下有3員大將

Costello uses three key guys.

菲茲 瘋子移民和他媽一起住在德拉大街上

That's Fitzy. Off-the-boat psycho, lives in Brockton with his mother.

她也有點瘋

She's straight out of Going My Way.

德拉亨特 外號肌肉男

Delahunt, muscle.

法國佬 他的頭號大將 當然 還有你們都知道的我們的頭號明星

French, the number one. But of course, the rock star, you-know-who.

我們已經作了一份簡報 讀一讀 有任何提議就告訴我

We've done a briefing book, so read up. I want all ideas...

這樣我才可以拿去自己邀功

...so I can pass them off as my own.

只要你們好好干 就會很快升遷的

Work hard, you'll rise fast. You're in the best possible position...

現在就是你們最好的機會 開始干活吧

...in the department. Let's go to work.

你老爸在南波士頓賣苦力

Your old man was a fucking hump from Southie.

機場的行李搬運工 是吧

Baggage handler at the airport, right?

除了你老爸 你家其他人都是罪犯吧

Family's all criminals except for the old man, huh?

還有個牧師呢 看上去你無所不知呢

And one priest, since you seem to know everything.

我還聽說他和一個12歲的小男孩結了婚 一起住在泰國的海濱呢

Last I heard he was married to a 12-year-old boy, living on a beach in Thailand.

你們一家像虱子一樣扎根在南波士頓

Fucking family's dug into the Southie projects like ticks.

最多住著三層房子 而你

Three-decker men at best. You, however, grew up...

卻在北岸長大 對嗎

...on the North Shore, huh? Well, la-di-fucking-da.

你是個有雙重性格的小子吧

You were kind of a double kid, I bet, right?

和你老爸在一起時一個樣 和你老媽在一起時另一個樣

One kid with your old man, one kid with your mother.

你平時以中產階級自居 到了周末

You're upper-middle class during the weeks, then you're hanging...

而到周末就跑到南岸你老爸那去

...in the Southie projects with your daddy, the fucking donkey...

我說得沒錯吧

...on the weekends. I got that right?

你有不同的口音吧

Yup. You have different accents?

你有 是不是 你這個小騙子

You did, didn't you, you little fucking snake?

你就是兩面派 你是精神分析師

You were like different people. - You a psychiatrist?

如果我是的話 我會問你為何甘愿做州警領這區區3萬元

If I was, I'd ask you why you're a statie making 30 grand a year.

就算我他媽是弗洛伊德的話 我也不知道答案

And I think if I was Sigmund fucking Freud I wouldn't get an answer.

你告訴我 像你這樣的混帳在州警隊里干什么

Tell me, what's a lace-curtain motherfucker like you doing in the staties?

美國家庭總是起起落落 對嗎

Well, families are always rising or falling in America, am I right?

這話是誰說的 霍桑

Who said that? - Hawthorne.

你怎么了 就不會說點莎士比亞的嗎

What's the matter, smart-ass, you don't know any fucking Shakespeare?

我們有個問題

We have a question.

你是真想做警察還是想看上去像個警察

Do you wanna be a cop, or do you wanna appear to be a cop?

希望你能誠實回答

It's an honest question.

很多人只是覺得當警察很酷 佩槍 警徽 像電視上一樣

Lot of guys want to appear to be cops. Gun, badge, pretend they're on TV.

很多人只是想找個借口教訓黑鬼

A lot of them just wanna slam a nigger through a window...

我聽夠了你那些個人工作的狗屁話

I'm set without your own personal job application, sergeant.

你說什么 小子 你們到底想讓我干什么

What did you say? - Sir, what do you want from me?

嗨 混蛋他幫不了你

Hey, he can't help you.

我知道你是什么人 我知道你是什么人

I know what you are. I know what you are...

我也知道你不是什么人

...and I know what you're not.

我是最了解你的人 而且我要告訴你 混帳

I'm the best friend you have and I'm gonna help you understand something.

你不是警察

You're no fucking cop.

他說的沒錯 我們這里調查的是外面那些人

He's right. We deal in deception here.

而不是自己人的欺詐行為

What we do not deal with is self-deception.

從現在起5年內 你可以成為任何人

Five years from now you could be anything else in the world.

但你不會成為馬薩諸塞州警員

But you will not be a Massachusetts state trooper.

你確定嗎 我確定

Are you sure of that? - I'm sure of that.

我他媽的保證

Guaran-fucking-teed.

你大學入學考試得了1400分 這分夠當宇航員的了 還當什么警察

You had 1400 on your SATs, kid. You're an astronaut, not a statie.

你沒有什么家人了

You don't have much family.

我沒有任何家人

I don't have any family.

聽斯蒂芬尼說你要當上警察了 這是怎么回事

What's this I hear from Stephanie about you becoming a policeman?

你說的是那個唯一來參加 我爸葬禮的

Stephanie, who was the only one who came to my father's funeral?

那個斯蒂芬尼 對 那個斯蒂芬尼

That Stephanie? - Yeah, that Stephanie.

沒什么好說的 愛德華叔叔 你想證明什么給你家人看嗎

Nothing much to it, Uncle Edward. - Trying to prove something to the family?

你說家人 你指的是誰 你嗎

When you say "the family," who do you mean exactly? You?

你總是要置疑一切 是嗎

You always have to question everything, don't you?

也許時不時地問自己一些問題對你有好處

Maybe it would've done you some good to have some questions from time to time.

我是混帳嗎 我的孩子很糟糕嗎

"Am I an asshole? Are my kids a mess?

我老婆是不是個貪財的婊子這些都是問題 對吧

Is my wife a money-grubbing whore?" I mean, those are questions, right?

我是否好好對待過我垂死的姐姐 還是我現在只是假裝這樣

"Have I ever been good to my dying sister, or am I just now pretending to be?"

你需要錢準備葬禮嗎

Do you need some money for the funeral?

我媽媽去世后 我們就再無瓜葛

When my mother dies, we don't have any more connection.

這房子很漂亮 天花板很高 木地板 浴室也很大

It's lovely. You get the high ceilings, the parquet floors. Bathroom is massive.

冰箱上有警報器

The fridge has got an alarm in it in case you have...

以防你吃飯噎著 開玩笑的 其實不是很好笑

...eating issues, which is a joke. Not a very funny one.

這里看市政廳 燈塔山也是一目了然

Well, there's a great view of the State House. Beacon Hill, you can see it.

你要是搬進來的話 馬上就能成馬薩諸塞州的上流階級

I mean, you move in, you're upper-class by about Tuesday.

那么你是警察了 州警探

So you're a cop. - A state-police detective.

州警探

A state-police detective.

你是個結了婚的州警探嗎

And are you a married state-police detective?

不是

No.

這房子 一個人住有點大了

Because this is kind of a... Sort of a big place and...

我有合租人

I have a co-signer.

那不錯 你有客人會來 很好

Oh, cool. Yeah, you intend to have a houseguest. That's cool. Good.

嗯 把合同給我

Yeah, it's got... - Just give me the papers.

Sure.

主啊 請賦予她永恒的安寧 讓光明永照其身

Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her.

阿門 愿她安息 阿門

Amen. - May she rest in peace. Amen.

愿她的靈魂籍主的恩慈

May her soul and the souls of all the faithful departed...

永遠安息

...through the mercy of God rest in peace.

阿門

Amen.

要我干什么

So what do I do?

這個行動有資金支持 我們不會像普通警察那樣付你工資

There's money behind this operation. You won't be paid as a regular cop...

這里有獎金

...but there's a bonus involved.

免稅的

Tax-free.

我們無法隱瞞你曾是警校學員的事實 你要去犯罪

We can't conceal that you were a trainee. You'll be convicted of a crime.

我們想有惡性傷人案底的警察可能會比較可信

We're thinking a guilty plea to assault and battery would make sense.

正好符合你的本性

Given your nature.

你要在牢里呆段時間 好叫別人相信這一切都不是圈套

You'll do enough jail time to convince anyone this is no setup.

之后你會被假釋 看法庭指定的心理醫生

You'll be on probation, see a court-ordered shrink...

做整套戲

...the whole nine yards.

你想為國家效力 這是個好機會

You wanna serve the Commonwealth, this is your chance.

我們需要你 老兄

We need you, pal.

你已經假裝是南波士頓的卡斯提根了

You've already pretended to be a Costigan from South Boston.

只有每個周末才是 警官 好極了

Every weekend, sergeant. - Perfect.

主站蜘蛛池模板: 中文字幕国产不卡一区| 亚洲最大网站一区| 亚洲黄一区二区三区| 性视频播放免费视频| 精品国产一区二区av片| 粉嫩av国产一区二区三区| 精品一区二区三卡四卡国产一区二区| 欧美国产精品一区在线| 日日橹狠狠爱欧美超碰| 亚洲 另类 熟女 字幕| 亚洲午夜一区二区三区| 亚洲日韩va无码中文字幕| 亚洲国产aⅴ成人精品无吗| 亚洲精品av一区在线观看 | 三级国产av一区| 国产毛多水多高潮高清| 本道av无码一区二| 国产精品186在线观看在线播放| 又大又黄又粗高潮免费| 国产综合色在线视频区| 中文无码一区二区不卡αv| 国产成人精品欧美一区| 精品国产不卡一区二区av| 国产精品国产三级在线专区 | 午夜亚洲www湿好大 | 国产av一区二区三区日韩| 丰满肥臀大屁股熟妇激情视频| 亚洲一区不卡免费视频| 日本护士xxxxhd少妇| 国产一区二区三区手机在线| 性感av一区二区三区| 国产成人无码免费视频在线 | 人妻少妇无码中文幕久久| 人人妻人人澡人人爽欧美一区九九| 好吊妞免费视频一区二区三区| 国产女主播在线观看一区二区三区视频 | 丰满人妻跪趴高撅肥臀| 久久九九精品国产免费看小说| 久久精品这里热有精品| 在线精品亚洲一区二区绿巨人| 侵犯人妻一区二区|